Pedro Campos is well-known in the world of photorealistic paintings. Many who have written on his work claim that they have to look twice to confirm his paintings aren’t photographs. But even after a second look, it’s still difficult to tell the difference.
Can you tell these are just oil on canvas?
More by Pedro Campos on his website
Find this post useful? Check out these:
- Acrylic Paintings By Adam Haynes
- Paintings By Peter Fedoseenko
- Digital Paintings By Yannick De Smet
- Fantastic Digital Paintings By Gonzalo Ordóñez Arias
- Speed Paintings By Anthony Wolff